Post Registration Qualifications for Dental Care Professionals: Questions and Answers
November 2015, ©2016, Wiley-Blackwell
Post Registration Qualifications for Dental Care Professionals: Questions and Answers is a comprehensive revision aid for dental nurses seeking to gain post-registration certification for professional development.
- Chapters cover qualifications in special care dental nursing, oral health education, dental sedation nursing, dental implant nursing, dental radiography and orthodontic dental nursing
- Questions are accompanied by clear explanations of the correct answers, reflecting the latest standards and practices
- Supported by a companion website which features sample questions mirroring each exam format
- An essential resource for dental care professionals who are looking to further advance their careers
How to use this book vii
About the companion website xi
1 Special care dental nursing 1
2 Oral health education 59
3 Dental sedation nursing 134
4 Dental implant nursing, 260
5 Dental radiography 315
6 Orthodontic dental nursing 443
Nicola Rogers is a Dental Nursing Tutor at the Bristol Dental Hospital, Bristol, UK. She is the author of Basic Guide to Dental Sedation Nursing (Wiley-Blackwell, 2011).
Rebecca Davies is a Consultant and Honorary Senior Lecturer in Dental and Maxillofacial Radiology at the School of Oral and Dental Sciences, Bristol Dental Hospital, Bristol, UK.
Wendy Lee is a DCP Tutor and Orthodontic Therapist at the Bristol Dental Hospital, Bristol, UK.
Dominic O'Sullivan is a Professor in Restorative Dentistry at the School of Oral and Dental Sciences, Bristol Dental Hospital, Bristol, UK.
Frances Marriott is joint Director of Focus Oral Health CIC in Plymouth, UK providing an oral health education and information service for inter-professional and community audiences.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.