Differential Equations with Mathematica, 3rd Edition
January 2009, ©2009
Differential Equations with Mathematica 3e is a supplemental text that can enrich and enhance any first course in ordinary differential equations. Designed to accompany Wiley’s ODE texts written by Brannan/Boyce, Boyce/DiPrima, Borrelli/Coleman and Lomen/Lovelock, this supplement helps instructors move towards an earlier use of numerical and geometric methods, place a greater emphasis on systems (including nonlinear ones), and increase discussions of both the benefits and possible pitfalls in numerical solution of ODEs. By providing an introduction to the software that is integrated with the relevant mathematics, Differential Equations with Mathematica can bring students to a level of expertise in the mathematical software system that will allow them to use it in other mathematics, engineering, or science courses.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.