Crescendo!: An Intermediate Italian Program, Binder Ready Version
December 2015, ©2016
2. Tanti racconti del passato
3. Tanti sogni nel cassetto!
4. Tu vuoi far l’americano
5. Migrazioni: Chi va e chi viene
6. E il mondo si fa sempre più piccolo: l’Italia nell’Unione Europea
7. Le tradizioni e la cultura popolare
8. Mangiare all’Italiana
9. L’Italia del passato: il Ventennio fascista e il neorealismo
10. L’economia: il «sistema» Italia e le nuove sfide
11. La cultura italiana
Appendice A: Preposizioni dopo verbi e aggettivi
Appendice B: Verbi regolari
Appendice C: I verbi avere ed essere
Appendice D: I verbi che prendono l’ausiliare essere
Appendice E: Verbi irregolari
Appendice F: Verbi ed espressioni che richiedono il congiuntivo
- Media: each chapter is complemented by well-developed activities based on readings, songs, films, and video clips. This variety of media allows readers to practice chapter vocabulary and grammar, deepen their understanding of chapter themes, and enrich their perceptions of cultural similarities and differences.
- The Facciamo conversazione sections throughout the book incorporate substantial new material consisting of brief authentic texts and more extensive readings of the most varied nature as well as thought-provoking related work.
- Leggiamo readings are new. Taken primarily from newspapers, magazines, and online sources, these readings provide up-to-date cultural and linguistic input.
- Students use Italian actively and creatively in progressively open-ended communicative contexts. Each chapter is organized into five sections:
- Facciamo conversazione emphasizes vocabulary review and acquisition through cultural readings and related activities.
- Strutture provides a review of and expansion upon functionally related grammatical structures.
- Ascoltiamo emphasizes the development and practice of listening skills in a chapter-related context.
- Testi e contesti, devoted to the reading of a longer authentic text by a famous Italian author, includes pre-reading tasks and activities as well as post-reading comprehension and discussion questions.
- Per scrivere focuses on the presentation and practice of a specific writing strategy.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.