Managing Business Ethics: Straight Talk about How to Do It Right, 7th Edition
March 2017, ©2017
Linda Treviño and Kate Nelson bring together a mix of theory and practice in Managing Business Ethics: Straight Talk about How to Do It Right, 7th Edition. In this new edition, the dynamic author team of Linda Treviño, prolific researcher and Distinguished Professor, and Kate Nelson, Professor and longtime practitioner of strategic organizational communications and human resources, equip students with the pragmatic knowledge they need to identify and solve ethical dilemmas, understand their own and others’ ethical behavior, and promote ethical behavior in their organization. Managing Business Ethics is the perfect text to prepare students for a range of roles in the business worldmanagers across business functions, communications professionals, compliance officers, corporate counsels, human resources managers, and senior executives.
SECTION I INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1 Introducing Straight Talk about Managing Business Ethics: Where We’re Going and Why 2
SECTION II ETHICS AND THE INDIVIDUAL
Chapter 2 Deciding What’s Right: A Prescriptive Approach 38
Chapter 3 Deciding What’s Right: A Psychological Approach 70
Chapter 4 Addressing Individuals’ Common Ethical Problems 110
SECTION III MANAGING ETHICS IN THE ORGANIZATION
Chapter 5 Ethics as Organizational Culture 150
Chapter 6 Managing Ethics and Legal Compliance 207
Chapter 7 Managing For Ethical Conduct 251
Chapter 8 Ethical Problems of Managers 288
SECTION IV ORGANIZATIONAL ETHICS AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Chapter 9 Corporate Social Responsibility 318
Chapter 10 Ethical Problems of Organizations 351
Chapter 11 Managing For Ethics and Social Responsibility In A Global Environment 400
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.