Marketing Research, 11th Edition
January 2018, ©2018
1 The Role of Marketing Research in Management Decision Making 1
2 The Marketing Intelligence Universe and Research Ethics 17
3 Problem Definition, Exploratory Research, and the Research Process 44
4 Secondary Data, Big Data, and Data Analytics 70
5 Qualitative Research 88
6 Traditional Survey Research 115
7 Online Marketing ResearchThe Growth of Mobile and Social Media Research 136
8 Primary Data Collection: Observation 154
9 Primary Data Collection: Experimentation and Test Markets 180
10 The Concept of Measurement 209
11 Using Measurement Scales to Build Marketing Effectiveness 228
12 Questionnaire Design 256
13 Basic Sampling Issues 289
14 Sample Size Determination 311
15 Data Processing and Basic Data Analysis 337
16 Statistical Testing of Differences and Relationships 373
17 Bivariate Correlation and Regression 416
18 Multivariate Data Analysis 443
19 Communicating the Research Results 477
20 Managing Marketing Research 501
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.