Statistical Reasoning in the Behavioral Sciences, 7th Edition
March 2018, ©2017
Cited by more than 300 scholars, Statistical Reasoning in the Behavioral Sciences continues to provide streamlined resources and easy-to-understand information on statistics in the behavioral sciences and related fields, including psychology, education, human resources management, and sociology. Students and professionals in the behavioral sciences will develop an understanding of statistical logic and procedures, the properties of statistical devices, and the importance of the assumptions underlying statistical tools.
This revised and updated edition continues to follow the recommendations of the APA Task Force on Statistical Inference and greatly expands the information on testing hypotheses about single means. The Seventh Edition moves from a focus on the use of computers in statistics to a more precise look at statistical software. The “Point of Controversy” feature embedded throughout the text provides current discussions of exciting and hotly debated topics in the field. Readers will appreciate how the comprehensive graphs, tables, cartoons and photographs lend vibrancy to all of the material covered in the text.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.