Intermediate Accounting: IFRS Edition, 3e
August 2017, ©2018
The Third Edition of Intermediate Accounting: IFRS Edition provides the tools global accounting students need to understand IFRS and how it is applied in practice. The emphasis on fair value, the proper accounting for financial instruments, and the new developments related to leasing, revenue recognition, and financial statement presentation are examined in light of current practice. Global Accounting Insights highlight the important differences that remain between IFRS and U.S. GAAP, and discuss the ongoing joint convergence efforts to resolve them. Comprehensive, up-to-date, and accurate, Intermediate Accounting: IFRS Edition includes proven pedagogical tools, designed to help students learn more effectively and to answer the changing needs of this course.
- Engage Platform Course Content changes.
- Review and Practice and Solutions: New practice opportunities with solutions are integrated throughout the textbook and the Wiley Engage course. Each textbook chapter now provides students with a Review and Practice section that includes learning objective summaries, a key term listing, and a practice problem with solution.
- Streamlined Learning Objectives and Design: Each chapter now offers a more focused approach within each chapter and a design that improves compatibility across all media.
- Authoritative Literature References: Placed near the end of each chapter, the Authoritative Literature References include a full citation as well as a practice Research Case.
- Major Content Revisions: In response to the changing environment, we have significantly revised several chapters.
WILEY Engage for Intermediate Accounting: IFRS Edition is an innovative, dynamic online environmentdesigned to help you administrate your course in a personalized way. Utilizing WILEY Engage provides you with the online tools and resources to create and manage effective activities and assessment strategies.
- Review and Practice Solutions are integrated throughout the textbook and WILEY Engage course. Each chapter now provides students with a Review & Practice section that includes learning objective summaries, a list of key terms, and a practice problem and solution.
- Solution Walkthrough Videos created by Terry Warfield and subject matter experts provide a step-by-step walkthrough of thorough, relevant homework problems and solutions to review important concepts.
Authoritative Literature References placed at the end of each chapter, include a full citation as well as a Practice Research Case.
Global Accounting Insights at the end of each chapter highlight similarities and differences between U.S. GAAP and IFRS to increase student understanding.
Evolving Issues throughout the book reflect the constant changes in the accounting world, and help professors highlight and discuss areas in which they may be encountering controversy or nearing resolution.
Based on the structure and successful pedagogyof the market-leading U.S. GAAP textbook Intermediate Accounting, by Kieso, Weygandt, and Warfield that is used by most accounting programs at U.S. universities, and as a reference by thousands of global accounting professionals.
Wiley Student Companion Site
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.