An Interactive Approach to Writing Essays and Research Reports in Psychology, 4th Edition
November 2017, ©2018
Fully updated to reflect the latest 6th edition of the APA Publication Manual, An Interactive Approach to Writing Essays and Research Reports in Psychology, 4th Edition is a writing guide that offers students an engaging, accessible introduction to the conventions of writing in the psychology discipline. Its straightforward, user-friendly style provides a thorough overview and is most suited for undergraduate students taking an introductory psychology course at university. The 4th edition contains an enhanced coverage of web research and writing and contains a new chapter on Qualitative Research.
This new edition is written by the leading Psychology author and Teaching and Learning expert Lorelle Burton. It is a perfect companion to Psychology, Australian and New Zealand Edition, the author’s best selling undergraduate Introductory Psychology text in the market.
Chapter 1. Where to begin?
Chapter 2. Writing in APA Style
Chapter 3. Critical Thinking
Chapter 4. Essays
Chapter 5. Quantitative research
Chapter 6. Qualitative research
Chapter 7. In-text citations
Chapter 8. Reference list
Chapter 9. How to end
- Search Functionality: The full text search functionality allows students to quickly identify all instances of a key word or phrase.
- Highlight and Annotate: The colour-coded highlights and note-taking application allow students to tag and add their own notes to important content.
- Note Exporting: Students can copy and export sections of text together with bibliographical information and print out selected content to prepare for exams.
- Trusted Authorship: Know you’re getting the best content from Australia’s leading Psychology expert, Lorelle Burton.
- Accessible Content: This new edition comprises insightful and engaging content delivered in concise, digestible chunks to support students’’ engagement and retention.
- New Chapter: A new chapter on Qualitative Research that is unique to the marketplace.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.