European Journal of Soil Science
The European Journal of Soil Science is an international journal for basic soil science research.
We publish novel findings either as original research papers or state-of-the-art reviews about this key resource which:
• further our understanding of chemical, physical and biological processes and their interactions which define and control soil function, development and distribution
• explain the detailed processes and mechanisms by which soils react to, and interact with, change imposed by the natural environment, or management
• develop novel approaches, techniques and methods to obtain new understanding of soils in relation to current and future demands for land-use policies, food/water security and ecosystem services etc.
• underpin the role that soils play in environmental issues including biodiversity, pollution and climate change
• contribute to interdisciplinary understanding and provide considered commentaries on these and other aspects of soil function within a wider, global context.