Journal of Combinatorial Designs
Edited by: Charles J. Colbourn, Jeffrey H. Dinitz, and Patric R.J. Östergård
Print ISSN: 1063-8539 Online ISSN: 1520-6610
Impact Factor: 0.687
The Journal of Combinatorial Designs is an international journal devoted to the timely publication of the most influential papers in the area of combinatorial design theory. All topics in design theory, and in which design theory has important applications, are covered, including:
- block designs, t-designs, pairwise balanced designs and group divisible designs
- Latin squares, quasigroups, and related algebras
- computational methods in design theory
- construction methods
- applications in computer science, experimental design theory, and coding theory
- graph decompositions, factorizations, and design-theoretic techniques in graph theory and extremal combinatorics
- finite geometry and its relation with design theory.
- algebraic aspects of design theory.
Researchers and scientists can depend on the Journal of Combinatorial Designs for the most recent developments in this rapidly growing field, and to provide a forum for both theoretical research and applications. All papers appearing in the Journal of Combinatorial Designs are carefully peer refereed.
A subscription to the Journal of Graph Theory includes a subscription to the Journal of Combinatorial Designs .