Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Vol 45 (12 Issues in 2017)
Edited by: Mark E. Schweitzer, MD
Print ISSN: 1053-1807 Online ISSN: 1522-2586
Impact Factor: 3.083
The Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (JMRI) is an international journal devoted to the timely publication of basic and clinical research, educational and review articles, and other information related to the diagnostic applications of magnetic resonance.
Share the vision and help advance the forefronts of MRI medicine: Join the ISMRM!
Twelve reasons why you should join the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine:
- Enjoy a free journal subscription: your choice of the Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging or Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
- Search and access full-text articles online
- Receive a CD-ROM containing an archive of journal content from the previous year
- Download technical and patient guidelines
- Stay informed through website and newsletters
- Receive discounted rates on resources through the ISMRM website, including the Bookstore and Career Center
- Upgrade your skills in workshops and seminars
- Participate in 17 specialized study groups
- Receive discounts on conference fees
- Enjoy access to archived oral scientific presentations from the ISMRM annual meeting as well as scientific workshops
- Network with the leading experts in your field
- Be recognized for your contributions to MRI medicine by over 8,000 of your colleagues worldwide
For complete membership information, contact the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine.