Journal of Neuropsychology
The Journal of Neuropsychology publishes original contributions to scientific knowledge in neuropsychology including:
• clinical and research studies with neurological, psychiatric and psychological patient populations in all age groups
• behavioural or pharmacological treatment regimes
• cognitive experimentation and neuroimaging
• multidisciplinary approach embracing areas such as developmental psychology, neurology, psychiatry, physiology, endocrinology, pharmacology and imaging science
The following types of paper are invited:
• papers reporting original empirical investigations
• theoretical papers; provided that these are sufficiently related to empirical data
• review articles, which need not be exhaustive, but which should give an interpretation of the state of research in a given field and, where appropriate, identify its clinical implications
• brief reports and comments
• case reports
• fast-track papers (included in the issue following acceptation) reaction and rebuttals (short reactions to publications in JNP followed by an invited rebuttal of the original authors)
• special issues.
The Journal of Neuropsychology is committed to a fast and efficient turnaround of papers, aiming to complete the review process in under two months.
For specific submission requirements, please view the Author Guidelines