Vol 67 (4 Issues in 2014)
Edited by: René L. Frey
Print ISSN: 0023-5962 Online ISSN: 1467-6435
Impact Factor: 1.083
KYKLOS views economics as a social science and as such favours contributions dealing with issues relevant to contemporary society, as well as economic policy applications. Since its inception over 60 years ago, KYKLOS has earned a worldwide reputation for publishing a broad range of articles from international scholars on real world issues. KYKLOS encourages unorthodox, original approaches to topical economic and social issues with a multinational application, and promises to give fresh insights into topics of worldwide interest.
- KYKLOS provides information on political economy worldwide, containing contributions from scholars of international status.
- KYKLOS keeps its readership informed as to the latest trends and development in political economy.
- KYKLOS is intended for the reader from the academic, administrative and business sector with an interest in scientific economics.
- A single document, all elements in the following order:
- - Title page (all author information; correspondence contact address; disclosure statements)
- - Abstract and keywords
- - References
- - Figure Legends
- - Tables (each table on a separate page)
- - Appendices
Figures (individual TIFF or EPS files)