Vol 33 (4 Issues in 2017)
Edited by: Benjamin Tucker, University of Alberta
Print ISSN: 0267-5498 Online ISSN: 1368-5295
Linguistics Abstracts in Print
Each year Linguistics Abstracts adds nearly 3,000 abstracts in English of linguistics articles appearing in all the key journals in the field. Each abstract is classified according to area.
Linguistics Abstracts Online
Linguistics Abstracts Online is designed to revolutionize research and teaching by giving immediate access via the World Wide Web to more than 55,000 abstracts from over 600 leading journals. Linguistics Abstracts Online is indispensable for conducting quick, accurate and comprehensive research, for writing papers, preparing teaching materials for students, compiling bibliographies and checking references, and for keeping up-to-date with emerging trends and important developments in the field.
A subscription to Linguistics Abstracts Online now offers the following benefits:
- Over 55,000 abstracts from the most frequently used publications, edited by experts
- Daily updates.
- A continually updated database with abstracts appearing within 6-12 months of publication.
- Journal profiles.
- Abstracts published in the languages they were originally written in as well as English, for example, Russian, Bulgarian, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Korean and Chinese.
- Multilingual search functionality.
- A powerful search facility enabling faster access to the information you really need.
- The ability to store and email your own favourite abstracts for reading lists or bibliographies.
- Full access from any computer when a subscribing institution provides their IP address.
Linguistics Abstracts Online covers all of the main aspects of linguistics:
- anthropological linguistics
- clinical linguistics
- comparative linguistics
- computational and statistical linguistics
- discourse analysis
- educational linguistics
- historical linguistics
- mathematical linguistics
- philosophical linguistics
- reading and writing studies