Legal and Criminological Psychology
Legal and Criminological Psychology publishes original papers in all areas of psychology and law:
• policing and crime detection
• crime prevention
• management of offenders
• mental health and the law
• public attitudes to law
• role of the expert witness
• impact of law on behaviour
• interviewing and eyewitness testimony
• jury decision making
The journal publishes papers which advance professional and scientific knowledge defined broadly as the application of psychology to law and interdisciplinary enquiry in legal and psychological fields.
For specific submission requirements, please view the Author Guidelines.