Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Vol 77 (12 Issues in 2017)
Edited by: Matt A. Bernstein
Print ISSN: 0740-3194 Online ISSN: 1522-2594
Impact Factor: 3.782
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine is an international journal devoted to the publication of original investigations concerned with all aspects of the development and use of nuclear magnetic resonance and electron paramagnetic resonance techniques for medical applications.
Share the vision and help advance the forefronts of MRI medicine: Join the ISMRM!
Twelve reasons why you should join the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine:
- Enjoy a free journal subscription: your choice of the Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging or Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
- Search and access full-text articles online
- Receive a CD-ROM containing an archive of journal content from the previous year
- Download technical and patient guidelines
- Stay informed through website and newsletters
- Receive discounted rates on resources through the ISMRM website, including the Bookstore and Career Center
- Upgrade your skills in workshops and seminars
- Participate in 17 specialized study groups
- Receive discounts on conference fees
- Enjoy access to archived oral scientific presentations from the ISMRM annual meeting as well as scientific workshops
- Network with the leading experts in your field
- Be recognized for your contributions to MRI medicine by over 8,000 of your colleagues worldwide
For complete membership information, contact the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine.