Vol 33 (6 Issues in 2017)
Print ISSN: 0362-0972
Published 6 times a year, Information Display delivers the latest display-related articles to the industry's most qualified readership base. In order to better serve those readers, there are several feature categories offered that include both broad and deep coverage of the industry, including articles designed to help display professionals. Categories include:
- Frontline Technology (3 per issue): technologies at the forefront of research & development that may become tomorrow's solutions.
- Making Displays Work for You (1-2 per issue): what product designers and manufacturers need to know about the application of display technology in order to get more out of display components in new and existing designs.
- The Display Marketplace (1-2 per issue): current events in the economic context of the display marketplace, including paradigm shifts and imminent trends.
- Enabling Technology (1-2 per issue): technologies that may have a meaningful impact on the requirements for display components or the demands on new products that use displays.
- Special Topics (1-2 per issue): special topics such as patent legislation, Display Week previews and reviews, interviews with industry luminaries, and more.