Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Vol 8 (12 Issues in 2014)
Edited by: Keith Markman
Online ISSN: 1751-9004
Unique in its range, Social and Personality Psychology Compass is an online-only journal publishing original, peer-reviewed surveys of current research and theory from across the entire discipline.
For increased ease of access, articles are published under the following sections:
Aims and Scope
Authors are encouraged to present their unique vision of the research topic that they review and controversy is not discouraged. Social and Personality Psychology Compass fosters close cooperation across sub-divisions of the field insuring that boundaries remain permeable. The journal is founded on acknowledgement of the need for continuing recognition and appreciation of the symbiotic relationship between social psychology and personality psychology.
Social and Personality Psychology Compass…
…supports your research with over 100 new articles per year, sourced from an international scholarly community. Gain an introduction to new fields, an overview of unfamiliar topics, and familiarity with the latest scholarship and debate.
…informs your teaching with lively original articles that are quickly and continuously replenished, and supplemented with teaching guides. Social and Personality Psychology Compass will provide you with up-to-date bibliographies and expert analysis on key themes to inspire and engage your students.
Explore Social and Personality Psychology Compass for:
• A new kind of core content: state-of-the-art surveys of current research discuss the major topics, issues, viewpoints, and controversies within each area of the discipline
• Coverage of the entire field highlights connections across sub-disciplines within geographical research
• Reference-linked bibliographies for each article, providing the ideal entry point into specialist literature
• Teaching Guides from article authors to inspire and engage your students
• 100 articles per year: 3 times more than a standard journal
• Fast continuous publication: articles typically available 6-8 weeks after acceptance and as an online-only journal there are no issue restrictions