Tropical Medicine & International Health
Vol 18 (12 Issues in 2013)
Editors H. van Asten, S. Cairncross, S. Jaffar, T. Junghanss, C.G. Meyer and P. Van der Stuyft
Print ISSN: 1360-2276 Online ISSN: 1365-3156
Published on behalf of Federation of European Societies for Tropical Medicine and International Health
Impact Factor: 2.795
Tropical Medicine & International Health is a monthly peer-reviewed journal. We publish internationally significant work on:
- infectious and non-infectious disease;
- clinical diseases and medicine of the tropics;
- epidemiological theory and fieldwork;
- tropical medical microbiology;
- medical entomology;
- tropical public health and community medicine;
- international health policy;
- health economics.
We do not publish:
- case reports or small case series;
- book reviews;
- studies of a purely qualitative and/or descriptive nature, without quantifiable impact on human health;
- studies that involve fieldwork, personnel and infrastructure abroad, but fail to involve local authors;
- studies that are only locally relevant.
Tropical Medicine & International Health is the successor to, and combines and integrates the Annales de la Societé Belge de Médecine Tropicale, the Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, Tropical and Geographical Medicine (incorporating Acta Leidensia) and Tropical Medicine and Parasitology.