Veterinary Ophthalmology is a peer-reviewed, international journal that welcomes submission of manuscripts directed towards academic researchers of veterinary ophthalmology, specialists and general practitioners with a strong ophthalmology interest. Articles include those relating to all aspects of:
- Clinical and investigational veterinary and comparative ophthalmology
- Prospective and retrospective studies or reviews of naturally occurring ocular disease in veterinary species
- Experimental models of both animal and human ocular disease in veterinary species
- Anatomic studies of the animal eye
- Physiological studies of the animal eye
- Pharmacological studies of the animal eye
Special issues are published annually.