Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Climate Change
Vol 7 (6 Issues in 2016)
Edited by: Mike Hulme
Online ISSN: 1757-7799
Impact Factor: 3.313
The award-winning WIREs (Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews) series combines some of the most powerful features of encyclopedic reference works and review journals in an innovative online format. They are designed to promote a cross-disciplinary research ethos while maintaining the highest scientific and presentational standards, but should be viewed first and foremost as evolving online databases of cutting-edge reviews.
WIREs Climate Change
• An important new forum to promote cross-disciplinary discussion of a global phenomenon with long-term societal implications
• Published in association with the Royal Meteorological Society and the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG)
• An authoritative, encyclopedic resource addressing key topics from diverse research perspectives
• Free or low cost access in developing countries through Research4Life
• Indexed by TRSI (formerly ISI), CAB Abstracts, and Scopus
For more information, please go to wires.wiley.com/climatechange.