Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
Vol 7 (6 Issues in 2017)
Edited by: Witold Pedrycz
Online ISSN: 1942-4795
Impact Factor: 2.111
The award-winning WIREs (Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews) series combines some of the most powerful features of encyclopedic reference works and review journals in an innovative online format. They are designed to promote a cross-disciplinary research ethos while maintaining the highest scientific and presentational standards, but should be viewed first and foremost as evolving online databases of cutting-edge reviews.
- WIREs Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- An important new forum to promote cross-disciplinary discussion on the science and practical applications of DMKD
- An authoritative, encyclopedic resource addressing key topics from diverse research perspectives
- Free or low cost access in developing countries through Research4Life
- Indexed by TRSI (formerly ISI) and Scopus
For more information please go to wires.wiley.com/dmkd.