Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology
Vol 9 (6 Issues in 2017)
Edited by: James R. Baker, Jr.
Online ISSN: 1939-0041
Impact Factor: 4.761
The award-winning WIREs (Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews) series combines some of the most powerful features of encyclopedic reference works and review journals in an innovative online format. They are designed to promote a cross-disciplinary research ethos while maintaining the highest scientific and presentational standards, but should be viewed first and foremost as evolving online databases of cutting-edge reviews.
WIREs Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology
- An authoritative, encyclopedic resource addressing key topics from the perspectives of medicine, biology, physics, chemistry, and engineering
- High-quality content commissioned from expert contributors and peer-reviewed to a rigorous standard
- Free or low cost access in developing countries through Research4Life
- Indexed by MEDLINE/PubMed, TRSI (formerly ISI), CAS, and Scopus
- Offers FREE downloadable PowerPoint presentations of figures for non-profit, educational use
For more information, please go to wires.wiley.com/nanomed.