The Leadership Challenge Mobile Tool App
“The app allows you to transform a few spare minutes of your time into a powerful mini-session on leadership developmenttailored to your personal needs and goals.” –– T+D magazine, ASTD, April 2012
The Leadership Challenge Mobile Tool, based on concepts developed by best-selling authors James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner, is a convenient performance support app for busy, on-the-go leaders.
We believe Leadership is Everyone’s Business!
For leaders of all ages and all levels of experience, this app includes several practical features that serious leaders will find useful on a daily basis. These include:
• A seamless request-and-receive feedback process through which overall leadership performance can be tracked and measured.
• Helpful “Take Action” activities that you can easily integrate into your calendar by creating reminders, meetings, etc. A personalized “My Action Plan” showing you what activities you have scheduled and completed.
• The ability to share activities via email and a link to the app via social media.
• A concise overview of The Leadership Challenge model – The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership and accompanying real leader cases that can be shared with friends and colleagues.
• Brief author videos that provide the opportunity to see Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner comment on their time-tested, evidence-based model.
• An inspirational Quote of the Day.
• A news feed with the latest leadership advice as well as updates on related events, products, and services.
The Leadership Challenge Mobile Tool is designed to enrich and expand your Leadership Challenge experience, whether you have previously read the book, taken the Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI), attended a workshop, or heard the authors speak. For leaders who are new to The Leadership Challenge, it provides a concise introduction to the model and a practical way to immediately get started on becoming a better leader.
New in Version 2.0:
- New “Take Action” section with over 60 new activities including some from the new 5th edition of The Leadership Challenge book. New ways to select calendar and track your Take Action activities including the ability to star an activity as a favorite and create a “My Action Plan” dashboard that shows your calendar entries related to an activity.
- Connect and share on Twitter as well as Facebook
- New Quotes of the Day