LEED GA Flashcards: Learning to LEED for the Green Associate APP
John Wiley and Sons, one of the world’s most respected and largest providers of education books and content for the architecture and construction markets, is now offering the “Learning to LEED GA Flashcards” app to help you prepare for the LEED Green Associate exam. “Learning to LEED” is the highly successful educational program developed by Charles Kibert, PhD, P.E., LEED AP, based on a two day training workshop administered by the University of Florida in which over 90% of the 3,500 students attending the course took and passed the LEED exam.
Now you have the backing of Wiley and the expertise of leading LEED exam prep professionals in a single, easy-to-use, content and feature packed app.
Over 300 flashcards with content divided into specific categories:
• Sustainable Sites (SS)
• Water Efficiency (WE)
• Energy & Atmosphere (EA)
• Materials and Resources (MR)
• Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ)
• Innovation in Design (ID)
You can choose a specific category or run through all the flashcards
Reset or reshuffle: You have the option to resume going through the flashcards right where you left off; reshuffle the current deck; or reset to the beginning and start all over again.
Application uses a modified version of the “Leitner method”, a proven learning system for efficiently studying flashcards. As you go through the flashcards, just mark the cards that you know with “I know it” and they’ll be put into the known box. Select the “Known” box to review the known items from time to time.
• “Test Tips”- This section gets you test ready with tips that cover important topics about how to sign up, study for, and prepare for the LEED GA Exam.
• “Factoids”- help you expand your knowledge with quick facts related to the USGBC, LEED, and the environment. This is supplemental material that serves as background information to the LEED categories.
The LEED GA Flashcards are a perfect supplement to Wiley’s LEED GA Practice Exam app.