NKBA's Kitchen and Bathroom Planning Guidelines with Access Standards APP
Platforms: iOS, Android
Voted by This Old House as one of the “Top 100: Best New Home Products 2012”
NKBA Kitchen & Bathroom Planning Guidelines with Access Standards is a collection of illustrations and planning suggestions to aid professionals in the safe and effective planning of kitchens and bathrooms. The guidelines were developed by the NKBA to reflect the current industry environment, future trends, consumer lifestyles, new research, new building codes, and current industry practices.
Featuring 31 guidelines for kitchens and 27 guidelines for baths, the book is meticulously illustrated in full color with plans, sections, and perspective views to show planning recommendations and code references and requirements, as well as access standards that consider the needs of a range of users.
New features include:
- Revised to reference the 2012 International Residential Code (IRC) and the ICC A117.1-2009 Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities Standards
- Metric conversion of measurements
- Improved hidden spiral-binding for quick, easy reference in the field
- Larger images for easier viewing
- Available on iPhone, iPad, and Android