Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Systems Biology and Medicine
Vol 9 (6 Issues in 2017)
Edited by: Joseph H. Nadeau and Shankar Subramaniam
Online ISSN: 1939-005X
Impact Factor: 2.385
The award-winning WIREs (Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews) series combines some of the most powerful features of encyclopedic reference works and review journals in an innovative online format. They are designed to promote a cross-disciplinary research ethos while maintaining the highest scientific and presentational standards, but should be viewed first and foremost as evolving online databases of cutting-edge reviews.
WIREs Systems Biology and Medicine:
- An important new forum to promote cross-disciplinary discussion of systems concepts in the life sciences and medicine
- An authoritative, encyclopedic resource addressing key topics from the perspectives of medicine, biology, physiology, computational biology and modeling, and bioengineering
- Free or low cost access in developing countries through Research4Life
- Indexed by MEDLINE/PubMed, TRSI (formerly ISI), CAS, and Scopus
- Offers FREE downloadable PowerPoint presentations of figures for non-profit, educational use
For more information, please go to wires.wiley.com/sysbio.