Related Web Sites for Surfing
- CCC Online (Copyright Clearance Center) to help users gain permission to photocopy copyrighted material
- Copyright and Intellectual Property Resources page
- Copyright fundamentals
- Select an Electric Postcard from a museum gallery and send it to a friend
- The Spider's Web, an ASCII art gallery
- ArtServe, art history database consisting of nearly 3,000 images of prints, largely from 15th century to end of 19th century
- Spectacular images from the Hubble Space Telescope, for downloading
- Internet Movie Database
- Science Fiction Resource Guide, with access to sci-fi books, movies, TV, awards, trivia, conventions, etc
- Deneb Robotics, Inc., for 3-D factory simulation, telerobotic, and virtual reality simulation software
The preceding entries were active and accessible in September, 1996.
Many were gathered from
a free electronic library classroom created by Ellen Chamberlain,
University of South Carolina - Beaufort, and Miriam Mitchell, University of
South Carolina - Columbia, Computer Services.