WileyPLUS, accompanied with Differential Equations: An Introduction to Modern Methods and Applications 2e and Differential Equations with Boundary Value Problems, provides an innovative, research-based, online environment for effective teaching and learning.
WileyPLUS builds students' confidence because it takes the guesswork out of studying by providing students with a clear roadmap (what to do, how to do it, if they did it right). Students will take more initiative so you'll have greater impact.
WileyPLUS motivates students with:
- Confidence–boosting feedback and proof of progress, 24/7
- Context–sensitive feedback as they work on problems that are linked to relevant sections in the online digital textbook
- An easy–to–navigate framework, calendars, visual progress tracking, and self–evaluation tools that help students study more effectively
WileyPLUS supports instructors with:
- Reliable resources that reinforce course goals inside and outside of the classroom
- Media–rich course materials and assessment content—Instructor's Manual, Test Bank, PowerPoint Slides, Solutions Manual, Study Guide, Computerized Test Bank, Pre– and Post– Lecture Quizzes, Animated Learning – by–Doing exercises, Personal Response System Questions, Chapter–specific Excel Workbooks, Flash Cards, Puzzles, and more!
For More Details on WileyPLUS, to see a Demo or a Test Drive — visit (link to course specific WileyPLUS product pages)