Wiley is deeply committed to Nutrition education. Through our teaching and learning materials, we aspire to excellence in Nutrition by offering scientifically accurate content and providing your students with engaging resources that will help them understand the most difficult concepts in nutrition. Our goal is to provide you and your students with the right resources for your course, such as animations that teach the toughest topics. To ensure that we are "getting it right" we have assembled an expert advisory panel to guide the direction of our materials—to review all data, art , references and media before publication.
What is the Nutrition Advisory Board?
The mission of the Board is to provide a collective voice that helps shape and guide Wiley's vision for Nutrition and message to the intended markets.
Members of the Nutrition Advisory Board will fulfill a very important role by helping us in the following ways:
- Guide Wiley's vision for Nutrition and help develop the message to the market
- Recommend expert reviewers and contributors
- Be available for phone conversations or email exchanges with reps, editorial and marketing on specific topics
- Contribute ideas and resources for best practices initiative and faculty development
- Oversee the accuracy of our Nutrition products, including review of manuscripts, scientific art and supplements
- Align textbook learning objectives with course and discipline objectives
- Assist in the development of animation storyboards
They Wiley Nutrition Advisory Board help define the goals, content, and quality of Wiley Nutrition products, shape the future of teaching and learning materials in the discipline, and represent Wiley to the Nutrition community.