Wherever you are in the IFRS transition, Wiley Accounting is committed to servicing and supporting your IFRS needs. We provide you with free resources to help you stay on top of the latest news in IFRS and make sure you always have the most current resources available.
Wiley IFRS Website
The Wiley IFRS Website is a free service dedicated to informing faculty about how best to integrate IFRS materials into the introductory and intermediate classroom. The website includes information in the following areas:
- Current News – lists new announcements from the SEC and IFRS news as it happens
- Convergence – features the Convergence Corners available in Kieso, Intermediate Accounting
- Environment – presents the status of the International Accounting environment and rational for IFRS
- Weblinks – links to news articles and commentary on IFRS topics
- SEC Roadmap for IFRS – provides the IFRS timeline as indicated by the SEC with milestones
- Team for Success – an overview of the Wiley Accounting Team for Success authors and their teaching method
- IFRS Bootcamp – provides a video of the 2010 Virtual IFRS “Boot Camp” featuring Team for Success authors
Terry Warfield and Paul Kimmel
- Wiley IFRS Books – provides a listing of Wiley IFRS textbooks and industry books
- Wiley IFRS Events – stay on top of IFRS virtual guest lectures and events to come!
Wiley Accounting Weekly Updates Website
Stay on top of the latest developments in Accounting with the Wiley Accounting Weekly Updates Website. This free service keeps instructors and students on top of the latest in Accounting news.
Each week we deliver three to five new articles, video clips, news stories, and more, complete with discussion questions to spark debate in the classroom. Instructors and students can access the updated content every Monday morning.
With the Wiley Accounting Weekly Updates Website
- Search for coverage on a specific topic/concept
- Map the article or video to your Wiley Accounting text
- Comment on a video or article
- Read what other instructors have to say about a resource
- Connect with colleagues on how they use these materials in the classroom
Sign Up to receive weekly emails with current topics available on the Wiley Accounting Weekly Updates Website!