Visualizing Environmental Science, 3e helps students identify and connect the central issues of environmental science through a visual approach. This new edition reduces the cognitive load of complex processes, organizes related pieces of information, and integrates information into clear representations. Beautifully illustrated, Visualizing Environmental Science shows your students what the discipline is all about—its main concepts and applications—while also instilling an appreciation and excitement about the richness of the subject.
New to the third edition of Visualizing Environmental Science:
- Refined and expanded visuals based on insights from research on student learning
- EnviroDiscovery on an emerging urban feature: Green Roofs
- Chapter opener on drought in Australia
- Case studies on the environmental impacts of China’s Three Gorges Dam and the Loess Plateau in China
- Process diagrams explaining and providing examples of Environmental Impact Analyses