PRODUCTS Educational materials in all media for two-and four-year colleges and universities, for-profit career colleges, and advanced placement classes.
CUSTOMERS Undergraduate, graduate, and advanced placement students, educators, and lifelong learners worldwide.
DISTRIBUTION Multiple channels including college bookstores, online booksellers, and direct sales to customers.
BRANDS/FRANCHISES Wiley, Wiley/Jossey-Bass, WileyPLUS, Wiley Desktop Editions, Wiley Visualizing, Business Extra Select, Wiley/MOAC, Jacaranda.
- Grow leadership position in key content areas.
- Develop and promote products, services, tools, and business models that deliver value to our customers and influence Wiley brand loyalty.
- Expand the market penetration and reach of WileyPLUS.
- Offer our products in a variety of formats, both print and electronic, to appeal to different customers.
- Leverage partnerships for expansion into new markets and fields.
- Further expand our custom publishing business.
- Increase sales of Higher Education products into non-traditional college channels, including career colleges, advanced placement classes, and continuing education.
- Grow Higher Education worldwide through adaptations and indigenous publishing.