Web Marketing Cookbook
Janice M. King, Paul Knight, James H. Mason
Create the ultimate Web marketing site, quickly and painlessly!
If you have hesitated to build a Web site for your small business or nonprofit organization . . . If you want a step-by-step approach to Web marketing . . . If you need simple, nontechnical tools for converting your print brochures, text, and graphics into a powerful online promotion . . . this comprehensive book/CD-ROM package is just for you.
Full of practical and easy-to-implement guidelines, Web Marketing Cookbook will help you:
- Develop effective and appealing Web pages quickly, even with a small budget and limited technical knowledge
- Adapt your product, membership, service, and other sales materials into dynamic and useful Web content
- Implement a complete international Web marketing program, with sensitivity to cultural and business differences
- Generate new sales and publicity with industry-specific tips
- Understand the role of advanced Web technologies such as Java and VRML.
On the CD-ROM you'll find ready-to-use templates for creating online promotional materials, including:
- Banner advertisement, electronic brochure, and catalog
- Product selection guide, price/parts list, and online coupon
- Events calendar and registration form
- Online Newsletter and Press release
- Company and personal profiles
- FAQ page and visitor feedback form
- What's New page
- Tools and resources for increasing your Web marketing expertise even more!
Visit our Web site at http://www.wiley.com/compbooks/
JANICE M. KING is a marketing consultant and writer with more than 15 years of marketing experience in both small business and high-tech industries. She regularly writes and speaks on high-tech marketing issues.
PAUL KNIGHT and JAMES H. MASON are the founders of 64K Internet Marketing, Inc., a very successful Seattle-based Web marketing firm that delivers services such as Web site development, electronic commerce, online database solutions, Java, Real Audio, and virtual reality applications.
Table of Contents
- ENTERING THE KITCHEN.
Web Marketing: Entree or Appetizer?
Web Communications by Industry.
Web Marketing Templates.
Cooking Up Riches with Web Commerce.
COOKING TECHNIQUES FOR WEB COMMUNICATION.
Planning Your Menu.
Visual and Multimedia Ingredients.
Navigation: Guiding Visitors Through Your Buffet.
Guidelines and Makeovers.
Serving It Well Done: Legal and International Factors for Web Promotion.
Advanced Web Possibilities.
WEB MARKETING RESOURCES.
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Wiley Computer Books
Find out more about Janice King's copywriting and consulting services, and about her other book, "Writing High tech Copy that Sells."