OFFICIAL GUIDE TO PROGRAMMING WITH CGI.PM
- p13: In the sentence reading "This assumes that Perl5 has been installed
in such a way that its library directory is in C:\perl5\lib", the directory
name should be C:\Perl\lib.
- p105: In the TIP that begins "If you plan to run a script from the
command line..." change "prompted" to "prompting."
- p111: The text refers to "ragged right" text. In fact, it should say
"right justified" for text aligned using -align=>'RIGHT'. There
is also a missing closing quote in the attribute name.
- p113: In the sentence that reads "The first line of each paragraph
is indented 10 points," the text should say "20 points" instead.
- p164: Listing line 25, missing a closing ')'
Timely. Practical. Reliable.