Fundamentals of Structral Integrity
by Alten F. Grandt, Jr.
AFGROW is the Air Force's Crack Growth Analysis
tool. It is freely available for download and use without
restrictions. These files are stored in ZIP format. If you
do not have the ability to open ZIP files, you'll need to
download a program like WinZip
to extract them.
Documentation for AFGROW is also
available for download.
The following lists detail the Minimum and
Recommended system resources needed to run AFGROW. AFGROW performs
lots of calculations and therefore a faster system is always better.
Minimum System Requirements
Recommended System Requirements
- 200 mhz Pentium processor or equivalent
- 32 Mb of RAM
- 10 mb of free hard drive space
- Windows 9x/NT/2k/XP(note: NT > 3.51 only!)
- 400 mhz Pentium III processor or equivalent
- 128 Mb of RAM
- 30 mb of free hard drive space
- Windows 9x/NT/2k/XP (note: NT > 3.51 only!)
9x/NT/2k/XP - Zip file containing a self extracting executable,
approximately 4 Mb.
If you wish to use the diskette installation, all
three disk images are required.