A Short Course, Fourth Edition
Eli Benjamini, Richard Coico, and Geoffrey Sunshine
Paper February 2000 500 pp. 0-471-34890-2
- Last Updated: May 3, 2000
- This site contains many links to other Internet sites of interest to students of immunology. including medical and scientific aspects of immune diseases.
- American Association of Immunologists
- This is the home page for the American Association of Immunologists and includes links to several sites including the official AAI journal (Journal of Immunology), the AAI newsletter, research funding opportunities, domestic and international immunology meetings, and advanced courses in immunology.
- Internet Pathology Laboratory
- This site contains many images and supportive text describing pathologic features of various diseases including acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). A textbook on AIDS pathology in PDF can be downloaded. Mini-tutorials and review questions/answers are also featured on this site.
- Graft-Versus-Host Disease
- This site contains information about the immunologic mechanisms, clinical manifestations, and treatment of graft-versus-host disease.
- Signal Transduction Knowledge Environment
- This site, sponsored by Science Magazine and Stanford University Libraries contains information about issues in signal transduction. Access to the site requires a one-time free registration step.
- International Society for Interferon and Cytokine Research (ISICR)
This site contains a great deal of useful information about cytokines. It also provides valuable links to other sites, such as the Cytokines Online Pathfinder Encyclopedia (COPE), a searchable data base devoted to cytokines.
- Table of CD Antigens
This table lists the CD antigens recognized by the International Workshops
on Human Leukocyte Differentiation Antigens. This web site contains information
about CD antigen structure, function, and, where appropriate, disease
Home Page |
Table of Contents |
Sample Chapter |
Review Questions |
Internet Links |
Exam Copy Request |
This Web site Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.