Master the Skills That Made Warren Buffett the World's Greatest Investor
Better than ever, the third edition of The Warren Buffett Way explains the timeless principles and strategies that made Warren Buffett the greatest investor of our time. Drawing on ideas from behavioral finance, the new edition shows how investors can master the challenges of long-term investing and, in so doing, more closely emulate the Buffett Way of Investing. Highlights include:
- How Buffett combines the best of value and growth investing
- Analysis of Buffett's most important and most recent investments
- How Buffett's behavioral, analytical, and organizational edge allows him to outperform other investors
The number one book on Buffett's methods, The Warren Buffett Way, Third Edition, provides a roadmap for mastering the stock selection and psychological skills that are the foundation of Buffett's success.
The Warren Buffett Way Workbook consists of over 500 questions and answers to help readers of The Warren Buffett Way test and further develop their knowledge of Buffett's hugely successful investment approach. The Workbook follows The Warren Buffett Way, Third Edition, providing a combination of multiple-choice and essay questions for each chapter in the core book. Highlights include:
- Buying a business
- Case studies on Buffett's most important stock purchases
- The mathematics of investing
The perfect accompaniment to The Warren Buffett Way, Third Edition, and The Warren Buffett Way Video Course, the workbook will provide readers with a sure path to begin investing just like Warren Buffett.
Narrated by The Warren Buffett Way author Robert G. Hagstrom, The Warren Buffett Way Video Course is an eloquent and inspiring presentation of Buffett's methods and how they can be applied by other investors. Hagstrom traces Buffett from his childhood to today, describing his intellectual influences and the evolution of his investing strategies. Highlights include:
- What Buffett learned from Ben Graham, Phil Fisher, and Charlie Munger
- Buffett's Twelve Immutable Tenets for selecting stocks
- How behavioral finance lends insights into Buffett's success and how those insights can be used by individual investors
The 90-minute video will serve as a great introduction to Buffett for new investors and will help others already acquainted with Buffett to reinforce and better apply their knowledge.