Cocoa Touch for iPhone OS 3
Buy this e-book from:
- Walk through Xcode, Interface Builder, and other key tools
- Build simple or complex GUIs with navigation and custom views
- Implement a database with Core Data, and design your schema in Xcode
- Learn to use the iPhone’s signature multi-touch capabilities in your applications
- Work with the Apple Push Notification Service
- Use the Map Kit API to create apps with embedded maps
- Record audio, play video, and access the iPod Library
- Set up your developer certificates and code sign your apps
- Use Store Kit to sell expanded features and content within your apps
Whether you're a new iPhone developer or seasoned veteran, this book is the perfect go-to reference for iPhone development-and one of an exciting new series for Apple developers.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.