PHR / SPHR: Professional in Human Resources eTestPrep
Test prep software with more than 600 sample PHR and SPHR exam questions and answers
Get ready for the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification exams at your own pace with this unique test product. It's a comprehensive testing engine with more than 600 practice exam questions, which provides ample opportunity to get practice in not only the material, but also in taking the exams. Each exam question contains a link to an electronic version of Sybex's bestselling PHR/SPHR: Professional in Human Resources Certification Study Guide, Fourth Edition, where you can get more information.
- Unique software product helps PHR and SPHR certification candidates prepare for the Professional and Senior Professional in Human Resources exams
- Allows you to take practice exams in Practice mode (a timed environment, similar to an actual live exam) or Learning mode (allows you to check answers as you progress through the exam)
- Includes over 600 practice questions that map to the all exam objectives
- Provides choice of Practice mode or Learning mode for taking exams
- Allows you to create your own custom practice tests, on specific exam objectives or different topic areas
Be thoroughly prepared for the Professional and Senior
Professional in Human Resources certification exams with
PHR/SPHR Professional in Human Resources eTestPrep.
- CPU: 1000 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher
- RAM: minimum of 512 MB
- FREE DISK SPACE: 250 MB
- DISPLAY: 1024x768, 16 bit color depth or higher resolution monitor
- CD-ROM compatible drive
- Only required for download and license activation
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit)
- Adobe Flash Player: Version 7 or later
The license is active for 36 months from time of activation.
Sandra M. Reed, PHR, SPHR, has over 17 years of experience in human resources. She is the owner of Epoch Resources, a consulting firm specializing in the unique HR needs of small businesses. Sandra has authored learning modules and case studies for the Society for Human Resource Management.
Do you think you've discovered an error in this book? Please check the list of errata below to see if we've already addressed the error. If not, please submit the error via our Errata Form. We will attempt to verify your error; if you're right, we will post a correction below.
|Correction: Incorrect answer given for Question ID# PHR-Q4057
The answer returned as correct is B, Intrinsic. The correct answer is C, Extrinsic.