• Professional Bread Baking, 1e is organized in a logical manner for any learner. The title begins with history of bread baking, then covers tools, processes and concludes with coverage of regional bread baking and recipes.
• Historical accounts also cover in greater detail countries that place an emphasis on bread production, including France, Italy, Germany, and Eastern Europe.
• Provides an array of formulas and unique recipes for finished loaves.
• Provides detailed discussions of bread which provide a valuable reference for any chef or baker.
• Balancing theory and practice, this text provides both the understanding and performance abilities needed to progress and develop in a successful baking career
• Explores in great detail every type of tool commonly used for producing artisan bread in a professional bakeshop. Beyond this, pros and cons are listed for large items – items like mixers or ovens that can be major purchases for a bakeshop.