Wiley is here to partner and support your reseller goals every step of the way. Our world-class distribution services, returns processing, reseller sales teams, and customer service will ensure you get the right product for your customers when and where you need it.
For bookseller downloads, please visit the Trade Bookseller Downloads page.
WILEY FEATURED CATALOGS ON EDELWEISS
Keep up-to-date with Wiley’s extensive range of new and forthcoming titles across the Scientific, Technical, Medical, Scholarly, Professional, and Education categories.
BASIC ORDERING GUIDELINES
If you are a reseller and would like to place an order, check the status of an existing order, or receive customer or credit assistance, you can contact us:
Please call our Customer Care department at 1-800-777-474. When calling, please have your account number (or SAN), ISBN(s), and invoice or purchase order ready. Representatives are available Weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST.
Orders can be sent to:
Orders can be sent to:
BY EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
Wiley has multiple options for automating the ordering and accounting processes for higher volume customers. The easiest options are currently Pubnet and Bookseller.Wiley.com. For larger retail chains and other major customers, Wiley also can exchange data using the ANSI X12 format, using either a VAN service or via direct FTP. Wiley currently uses ICCNET as its VAN. For more information about doing business with Wiley via EDI, please contact your local sales representative. If you have other questions not related to EDI, please visit the Contact Us page.
The status of orders placed by any of the above methods can be checked by going to My Account. You can check the status of your outstanding orders and back orders, including carton detail. You can also track the shipping status of your orders with our site's direct links to freight carriers.
For more information please contact the appropriate person from our sales contact list.
We value our relationships with campus booksellers. We are committed to providing the very best customer service through fast and efficient order processing, speedy and accurate deliveries and helpful responses to all of your queries.
WW Norton in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and Papua New Guinea.
$60.00 or less
$60.01 and above
Please note that only customer orders that result from late new adoptions attract such charges.
Surcharges are not applied to re-adoption orders.
If this is an issue for your bookshop, please contact our Customer Service Department to discuss your requirements.
Toll-free telephone: 1800 777 474
Toll-free fax: 1800 802 258
Telephone: + 61 7 38599611
Fax: +61 7 38599 627
Please note that this service is:
• Fast Track Orders must be received before 11am
• Available to campus booksellers only
• Not offered for value packs, although every effort will be made to supply these packs as soon as possible
Sea freight cut-off date for Semester 1, 2018 will be Friday 27th October 2017.
If you do not wish to take delivery of stock orders until July for Semester 2, please mark your order accordingly. A firm date is required rather than just the month. If this is omitted, we will assume the first of the month.
• A Returns Authorisation must be issued before stock can be returned.
• This applies to no-fault as well as overstocked returns.
• Returns received without an authorisation may not be accepted by the Wiley Distribution Centre.
• All returns must be in mint condition and must not be shop-soiled or include price stickers or bookshop details.
• Returns deemed unsaleable by Wiley returns staff will be returned at your expense. You can make a request to return books via fax, e-mail or post by contacting our Customer Service Department:
Fax: 1800 802 258 or +61 7 3859 9627 (from outside Australia)
Post: John Wiley & Sons Australia, Ltd, Customer Service,
PO Box 1226, Milton, QLD, 4064
The request for return/claim must include:
• Reason for return
• Invoice number and date
2. Eligibility of overstock returns
a. Higher Education textbooks
• Higher Education titles (excluding custom publications) are sold sale or return within twelve (12) months from date of invoice
• All Higher Education Custom Publications are limited to 10% return of the total invoice and must be returned within 12 months of the invoice date. Returns are sent at sender's expense. Returns made above the authorised amount will not be credited.
• Superseded editions will be accepted for return within six months of the publication of the new title.
c. Professional Development books
• Minimum 3, maximum 12 months from date of invoice
d. School textbooks
• Firm sale - returns are not accepted
3. No Fault Returns
Claims or No Fault returns such as transit damage, short or incorrect supply must be submitted to the Customer Service department within 3 weeks of invoice date.
A Returns Authorisation detailing the appropriate returns method (if applicable) will be posted to you.
All enquiries regarding returns should be directed to:
Customer Service at:
Tel: +61 7 3859 9611