1. Introduction and Background.
2. Models for Life Tests with Constant Stress.
3. Graphical Data Analysis.
4. Complete Data and Least Squares Analyses.
5. Censored Data and Maximum Likelihood Methods.
6. Test Plans.
7. Competing Failure Modes and Size Effect.
8. Least-Squares Comparisons for Complete Data.
9. Maximum Likelihood Comparisons for Censored and Other Data.
10. Models and Data Analyses for Step and Varying Stress.
11. Accelerated Degradation.
Appendix A. Statistical Tables.
"Researchers in insulation and engineers in general...will find this an outstanding reference book that will be used constantly." (IEEE Electrical Insulation Magazine, May/June 2005)