Advances in Manufacturing Technology XVI provides a comprehensive collection of papers exploring the very latest developments in the field of manufacturing engineering and managment and incorporates the most up-to-date techniques.
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- Business strategies process reengineering
- CAD/CAM and concurrent engineering
- E-manufacturing and virtual reality
- Engineering modelling and simulations
- Total quality management and metrology
- Intelligent systems. robotics and automation
- Lean and agiel manufacturing
- Machining process and tooling
- Operations management
- Process control and condition monitoring
Covering all aspects of manufacturing engineering, systems, and management this volume will be of great interest to those wanting to keep abreast pf current research and those involved in the planning stages in this area of engineering.