International Tables for Crystallography is the definitive resource and reference work for crystallography and structural science.
Now in nine volumes, each of the volumes in the series contains articles and tables of data relevant to crystallographic research and to applications of crystallographic methods in all sciences concerned with the structure and properties of materials. Emphasis is given to symmetry, diffraction methods and techniques of crystal-structure determination, and the physical and chemical properties of crystals. The data are accompanied by discussions of theory, practical explanations and examples, all of which are useful for teaching.
The contents can be browsed by volume, across the 9 volumes below:
- Volume A: Space-group symmetry, 5e
- Volume A1: Symmetry relations between space groups
- Volume B: Reciprocal space, 3e
- Volume C: Mathematical, physical and chemical tables, 3e
- Volume D: Physical properties of crystals
- Volume E: Subperiodic groups
- Volume F: Crystallography of biological macromolecules
- Volume G: Definition and exchange of crystallographic data
- Volume H: Powder Diffraction
Also available online as an updating reference representing the most up-to-date, dynamic, and comprehensive reference work available to crystallographers, and to all those who use crystallography across a wide range of fields.