Life After the 30-Second Spot: Energize Your Brand With a Bold Mix of Alternatives to Traditional Advertising
Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Life After the 30-Second Spot: Energize Your Brand With a Bold Mix of Alternatives to Traditional Advertising
Pick Me: Breaking Into Advertising and Staying There (Paperback £17.99)
SECTION I: The Problem.
1. The End of Mass Media.
2. What’s Eating the 30-Second Commercial?
3. Mass Murder—Is Advertising Even the Answer?
4. The Vicious Cycle.
5. The End of the Line.
6. A Perfect Storm Is Brewing.
SECTION II: The Solution: Re:think Four Fundamentals of Marketing.
7. Re:think the Changing Consumer.
8. Re:think Branding.
9. Re:think Advertising: Make Advertising Relevant Again.
10. Re:think the Agency: Fix the Agency Mess.
SECTION III: 10 Approaches That Are Transforming the Marketing and Advertising Games.
11. The Internet.
13. On-Demand Viewing.
14. Experiential Marketing.
15. Long-Form Content.
16. Communal Marketing.
17. Consumer-Generated Content.
19. Music, Mobile, and Things That Make You Go Mmmm.
20. Branded Entertainment.
""…an excellent read, witty and enlightening. A must read, particularly for clients and those in the creative community."" (Media Week, 20th September 2005)
""...a bold mix of alternatives to traditional advertising and a set of new, revolutionary concepts that advertisers and marketers can follow for years to come."" (Customer Relationship Management, 1st September 2005)