2. Estimation Methods.
3. Commonly Encountered Problems.
4. Measures of Curvature and Nonlinearity.
5. Statistical Inference.
6. Autocorrelated Errors.
7. Growth Models.
8. Compartmental Models.
9. Multiphase and Spline Regressions.
10. Errors-In-Variables Models.
11. Multiresponse Nonlinear Models.
12. Asymptotic Theory.
13. Unconstrained Optimization.
14. Computational Methods for Nonlinear Least Squares.
15. Software Considerations.
Appendix A. Vectors and Matrices
Appendix B. Differential Geometry.
Appendix C. Stochastic Differential Equations.
Appendix D. Multiple Linear Regression.
Appendix E. Minimization Subject to Linear Constraints.
"I hope that Wiley's release of this book will rekindle some interest in this important and inappropriately overlooked subject." (International Society of Clinical Biostatistics, December 2005)
"...should be present in any statistical library." (Biometrical Journal, 2006)