Notes on Contributors.
1. Editorial Introduction: European Families Stretched between the Demands of Work and Care (Jorma Sipilä and Teppo Kröger).
2. Atypical Working Hours: Consequences for Childcare Arrangements (Blanche Le Bihan and Claude Martin).
3. Managing Work and Care: A Difficult Challenge for Immigrant Families (Karin Wall and José Sâo José).
4. Combining Work and Family in Two Welfare State Contexts: A Discourse Analytical Perspective (Katja Repo).
5. Family Commitments under Negotiation: Dual Carers in Finland and Italy (Minna Zechner).
6. Work and Care Strategies of European Families: Similarities or National Differences (Trine P. Larsen).
7. Caregiving in Transition in Southern Europe: Neither Complete Altruists nor Free Riders (Simonetta Simoni and Rossana Trifiletti).
8. Managing the Family: Productivity, Scheduling and the Male Veto (John Baldock and Jan Hadlow).