1 Semantic Computing.
PART I: SEMANTIC ANALYSIS.
2 What Computers Need to Know about Verbs.
3 Content-based Retrieval of Videos.
4 Semantic Approaches for Speech Recognition.
5 Link Analysis in Web Mining.
6 Analysis of Online Blogs and Chats.
7 Speaker Identification and Diarization: State-of-the-art and Applications.
8 Machine Learning Methods for Ontology Mining.
9 Visual Ontology Development and Large Scale Semantic Concept Detection.
10 Process Mining and Description.
PART II: SEMANTIC LANGUAGES AND INTEGRATION.
11 Semantic Integration: The Hawkeye Approach.
12 Semantics of Software Modeling.
13 Semantic-Driven Component-Based Automated Code Synthesis.
14 Semantic Web Services.
PART III: SEMANTIC APPLICATIONS.
15 Knowledge Work.
16 Video Search in Visual Semantic Space.
17 Social and Expert Search in Online Communities.
18 Phase-Coherence in Conceptual Spaces for Conversational Agents.
19 The Role of Semantics in Question Answering.
20 Developing and Using a National Cross-domain Semantic Web Infrastructure.
21 Semantic Computing Challenges in MM Security.
PART IV: SEMANTIC PROGRAMMING AND INTERFACE.
22 Semantic Languages for Software Engineering.
23 From Semantic Objects to Structured Natural Language.
- Serves as a fundamental reference book to instigate the advancement of semantic computing technologies.
- Reveals the science of semantic computing
- Presents the fundamental technology building blocks of semantic computing
- Presents cross-disciplinary solutions and their value in solving real life computing and communication problems
- Examines the art, engineering techniques, and the synergy of this interdisciplinary field and the impact on futuristic applications