1. Introduction: Sarah Spencer (Institute of Public Policy Research).
2. Migration to Europe Since 1945: Its History and its Lessons: Randall Hansen (University of Oxford).
3. Managing Rapid and Deep Change in the Newest Age of Migration: Demetrios G. Papademetriou (Migration Policy Institute, Washington DC).
4. The Economic Impact of Labour Migration: Mark Kleinman (University of Bristol).
5. Refugees and the Global Politics of Asylum: Jeff Crisp (Head of the Evaluation and policy Analysis Unit at the Office of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees).
6. The Closing of the European Gates? The New Populist Parties of Europe: John Lloyd (Financial Times).
7. Muslims and the Politics of Difference: Tariq Modood (University of Bristol).
8. The Politics of European Union Migration Policy: Claude Moraes MEP (Member of the European Parliament).
9. The Politics of US Immigration Reform: Susan Martin (Georgetown University).
10. Migration and the Welfare State in Europe: Andrew Geddes (University of Liverpool).
11. Understanding Anti-Asylum Rhetoric: Restrictive Politics or Racist Publics?: Paul Statham (University of Leeds).
12. Immigration and the Politics of Public Opinion: Shamit Saggar (Yale University).
13. Immigration, Citizenship, Multiculturalism: Exploring the Links: Will Kymlicka (Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario).